Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a 1986 Mazda 626 LX 2 door coupe. I need instructions

Customer Question
on how to remove an...
I have a 1986 Mazda 626 LX 2 door coupe. I need instructions on how to remove an old worn front dash and replace it with a comparable one.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
3/12/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mazda Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mazda Mechanic

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.
I can post a Diagram from the Factory Service Manaul
It states:
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
After disconnecting the negative battery cable, remove the parts in the numbered order shown in the image.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.

.

Then it shows a numbered Diagram
.

Will that help?
These diagrams cost me $$$ & I would expect a good Rating please
Let me know if that will help

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are the diagrams? I understand that you have them available, but without having access to them I am not sure my problem is resolved.

I posted a specific question
please answer

.

I can post a Diagram from the Factory Service Manual

Will that help?
Let me know if that will help

.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I don't think that will help me with my project. I am trying to remove and replace the front dash. You have not given me any direction to proceed. Thank you for your time and response.

As I posted:

can post a Diagram from the Factory Service Manaul
It states:
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION

.

Then it shows a numbered Diagram
This Diagram shows "by number" what to take apart
.

I also stated, these cost me $$
So if you do not want to commit so I do not "give it away"
not a problem.............
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Maybe I was not clear with my question. All I need is the steps for removing the front dash. I will install the new dash w/wires attached in the order that I disconnected from the old dash.

This is a single "numbered" picture that may or may not do you any good
It comes from the 1986 Factory Service Manual, which in those years were NOT very articulate & only provided a "reference" with NO "specific" screws or meanings to remove Components.
Sorry to be unhelpful, but it is a 1986 ( 30 years old) & Service Manuals / Diagrams have came a long way since then.
Just trying to help with limited info by the Manufacturer

Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.