Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Need to know how to replace headlight switch on a 1994 Mazda

Customer Question
B4000 Pickup...
Need to know how to replace headlight switch on a 1994 Mazda B4000 Pickup
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
3/6/2016
Mazda Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Not any easy job, steering wheel has to come off and air bags need to be disabled as well as the clock spring. If you never done one, you want to reconsider. You also need a scan tool. Let me know.

Thanks, Ron

Thanks, Ron

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor