Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

2007 Mazda 5.. Initial problem: Car loss of power, trouble…

Customer Question
2007 Mazda 5.. Initial problem: Car...
2007 Mazda 5..
Initial problem: Car loss of power, trouble code 2180: O2 sensor..
Changed O2 sensor 6 months ago...in the last week changed all fuel injectors..Did a tranny flush, sparkplugs, all mounts, air filter, oil filter, cleaned throttle body, map sensor..Car ran better but when you go 5,000 rpm..makes a weird noise...let go of gas it goes into next gear...oil dripping when car is on....small leak when car is off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/27/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Beside the noise is the computer still setting any fault codes and if so can you tell me what they are? Are you saying the transmission is shifting hard. Please explain with full details and we can work from there.