Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I was driving and my rx8 and it sounded like it wasn't

Customer Question
I was driving and...

I was driving and my rx8 and it sounded like it wasn't getting fuel towed it home stared up thnk fuel filter clogged?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

In the middle of driving stops getting fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet want to replace fuel filter first

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?

Just started having this problem car runs great could it be fuel pump going out?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
2/26/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year of it please?