Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2006 mazda 6 - v6. It keeps blowing a 15 amp fuze…

Customer Question
i have a 2006 mazda...
i have a 2006 mazda 6 - v6 . It keeps blowing a 15 amp fuze under the dash. it is the fuse responsible for transferring electricity to the starter. Any way, after changing the fuse last time. I got a slew of errors- U0100, U0101,U0155,P0051,P0037,and C0701. I am thinking that these are all connected to the short that is causing my fuse to blow but am not sure where to start and how to trouble shoot and fix the problem. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
2/25/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 2 years ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, I need fuse # ***** several 15 amp fuses

Hi there,
So it is the fuse box under the steering column be the driver side door... on the box cover it is labeled METER 1G 15AMP.
OH and once the check engine resets -- all the errors go away
Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.