Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a 2006 mazda 6 - v6. It keeps blowing a 15 amp fuze

Customer Question

i have a 2006 mazda 6 - v6 . It keeps blowing a 15 amp fuze under the dash. it is the fuse responsible for transferring electricity to the starter. Any way, after changing the fuse last time. I got a slew of errors- U0100, U0101,U0155,P0051,P0037,and C0701. I am thinking that these are all connected to the short that is causing my fuse to blow but am not sure where to start and how to trouble shoot and fix the problem. Thanks
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I need fuse # ***** several 15 amp fuses

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
So it is the fuse box under the steering column be the driver side door... on the box cover it is labeled METER 1G 15AMP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OH and once the check engine resets -- all the errors go away