Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Would like to know exactly where the EVAP purge valve is on…

Customer Question
Would like to know exactly...
Would like to know exactly where the EVAP purge valve is on a 2004 Maxda 6 - 3.0L?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
2/23/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Ron Z., - Mazda Tech - replied 2 years ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mazda Tech -

The Purge Solenoid is located on the top, front, driver's side of the engine. For an image view of it's location, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgzan6jfknisjf0/maz-purge.jpg?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.