Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

Got a b2600 4x4 it has a 3 plugins on the computer need a

Customer Question

Got a b2600 4x4 it has a 3 plugins on the computer need a schematic of the pins and what and where they go.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY distributor I thought had went out but was coil need wiring diagram cause the someone I bought from has been cutting wires.
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

Don't you just love it when someone jumps in cutting wires. The link below is the powertrain management circuit. If the colors don't match and or the connector view is wrong. Let me know the body series and the VIN.

Powertrain Management Circuit

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or run into any problems let me know.

Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.
Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hi There,

I noticed you have viewed my answer, and I hope the information I gave was helpful. Let me know you have a copy of the diagram so I can remove my link.

Thanks so much.