Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

The Mazda CX 9 we have has an alarm that is going off

Customer Question
The Mazda CX 9...

The Mazda CX 9 we have has an alarm that is going off for no reason. one set of keys had a steady red light. So we switched to our reserve set of keys. but every five minutes it goes off. no reason visiable

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Switching keys

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
2/20/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, any issues with the immobilizer/anti theft system preventing it from starting, or just an issue of the alarm going off randomly

I also need the year of your CX9 in order to pull the correct schematics