Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Ive got a 01 mazda tribute v6 i get power to the pump after

Customer Question
Hi... Ive got a 01...
Hi... Ive got a 01 mazda tribute v6 i get power to the pump after removal of the fuel pump relay
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
2/12/2016
Mazda Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Master Tech replied 1 year ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Master Tech

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

I sent you a wire diagram to review. take a look at it and you will see the wire for the fuel pump also goes to the pcm. it looks like you are getting a feedback from the pcm.

Roy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay. I also have 2 codes p0230 and p0232 would you say this is PCM fault or?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

how are you making out???

roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Master Tech