Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Radio not working
, it just does not come on
,

Customer Question
Radio not working ...

Radio not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It just does not come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Attest try

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?

Just that it is an amfm six cd player

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
radio will not turn on maybe fuse or shorted radio
2/4/2016
Mazda Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the radio does not come on at all then it has either lost a power or ground or has failed internally. If fuses are good and there are no other issues then odds are the problem is in the radio itself and it will need to be replaced or sent out for repair.

What year and model is the vehicle?

Have fuses been checked?