Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****, looking drive switch on 2002 ford

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****, looking for fuse for 4wheel drive switch on 2002 ford ranger , don't have manual for truck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: won't shift into***** don't know if is the switch or fuse perhaps. Trying to trouble shoot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not the time to wait this long for answers. I could have found what I wanted on the web with-in this time. Do not charge me, cancel my sign up.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I noticed you did not request your post to be closed, so I assume you still want help. Rarely ever is the 4wd faulty from a fuse. Can you do electrical diag?

When you start the truck do the 4wd lights illuminate for 5 seconds?

Will low or high engage?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.