Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

My name is ***** *****. I am needing a incode to reprogram a

Customer Question
Hello my name is *****...
Hello my name is ***** *****. I am needing a incode to reprogram a pats on a 08 mazda 3
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have diagnosed a transmission issue due to a bad pcm. I have replaced the PCM with a used PCM. I have reprogrammed all other parts of the PCM, just needing to finish the pats
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
1/30/2016
Mazda Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the code info here that you are looking for.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.In some cases you can get this code info from a dealer showing them proof of ownership of the vehicle and a photo ID and they may or may not charge for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician