Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My 2003 Mazda Tribute with 110,00 miles on it was

Customer Question
rear-ended. The engine immediately...
My 2003 Mazda Tribute with 110,00 miles on it was rear-ended. The engine immediately started making loud noises. The motor mounts were broken. The insurance company says the accident didn't cause the motor mounts to break. Can you tell me anything that would support my claim? There was no noise from the engine before the wreck. This vehicle has been well maintained. I inherited it when my son died from cancer and I take good care of it becasue it was his.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
1/28/2016
Mazda Mechanic: SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician

What Kind of noise is it making?

That hard to describe. It's kind like a muted roar.

Can you upload a sound or video clip?

That hard to describe. It's kind like a muted roar.where are you>