Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

My Mazda 6i won't start. The security indicator light is

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** And my Mazda 6i won't start. The security indicator light is flashing and nothing seems to work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The keyless entry wouldn't work to get me into the car. I used the actual key. When I press the brake the light on the Start button does NOT illuminate.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 1 year ago.

If you would like I will try to help. I't will help if could get the vin code

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now the thing is just going crazy. I got it to start, took it to the Mazda dealer, which was a waste of time. While I was there, all the indicator lights came on and started blinking, the radio on and off, windows rolled down. But to answer your question, the VIN is IYVHP82A195M10161
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 1 year ago.

It truly sounds like they screwed up when they went in and reprogramed your computer all of these items are controlled by your cars computer. It may help to disconnect your battery cables and touch them together for 10 seconds and reconnect them this reboots your computer and all of the modules. I would take it back and demand for their master tech to do the work.

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble I wish you well. Jon