Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

, well the interior lighs and hazard lights and break…

Customer Question
***** ***** Mechanic's...

***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well the interior lighs and hazard lights and break lights are not coming on

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Also I can't get move the shift to reverse

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
1/20/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 2 years ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, sorry for the delay, Do you have a meter or testlight? also , what led up to this and why the 120 fuse

no i don't the 120 fuse burnt
my friend hooked the battery wrong postive to negative and negative to positive

well, kind of hard not doing some tests but still feel you may have another fuse or more that popped .One fuse that can and will affect what is not working is the BTN fuse, a large 60 amp fuse in the under hood fuse box, It is shown as fuse number 11 in the diagram I have attached, at the top over towards the right in the picture, You need to swap that fuse out, dont just look at it, maybe use one like it in the box to test

ok I will check on it I have to go to another town to see it

well. it really is all it can be,if that fuse is bad from the short,none of those items will work

ok thanks

welcome

I did what you told me and nothing still not starting

well, at no point in the question did you say it was not starting, you said lights were not working, so I need full details , also ALL that is not working and next steps we will likely need to have a testlight