Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a mazda rx8. It still cranks when I turn it on but it…

Customer Question
I have a mazda rx8...
I have a mazda rx8. It still cranks when I turn it on but it won't start. What could it be?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
1/18/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 2 years ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Can you please clarify what you mean by turns on?

Sorry. I misread that. OK so it cranks over and wont start. Have you checked anything yet?

We had a friend mechanic come over to see if he could figure anything out. And he said he had no clue on what could be wrong. We can't take it to a shop because it doesn't start in order for us to drive it anywhere.

What did he check? You are giving me zero details to go off of. Theres 100 things that could cause a crank/no start condition and without some testing there is no way for me to narrow it down. If he has already done some testing if you can tell me what was tested and the results I may be able to help.