Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Matt here I need the pin out 05-09 mazda power steering

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Matt here I need the pin out for the 05-09 mazda power steering pump.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm using the pump in a non oem application.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait. no problems. my pump is labled jtekt 06x130971, has 3 plugs. I have plug ends so positive an neg feed are easy. supposedly I need to know vehicle speed sensor pin input, ground to relay pin output, and switched 12v input pin input. thanks.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I need to know what model Mazda it came from to look up this information for you.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.