Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Date Complaint Filed: 11/04/2015Date of Incident:

Customer Question

Date Complaint Filed: 11/04/2015Date of Incident: 04/24/2015Component(s): POWER TRAINNHTSA ID Number: 10788225Consumer Location: POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
All Products Associated with this Complaint expand
Details close
help 0 Available Documents
Crash:No Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0
Manufacturer: Mazda Motor Corp.
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): JM3KE4CY2G0...
SUMMARY:
TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2016 MAZDA CX-5. WHILE DRIVING AT VARIOUS SPEEDS, THE VEHICLE LOST POWER. IN ADDITION, THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL WAS DEPRESSED, BUT THE VEHICLE FAILED TO ACCELERATE. THE FAILURE RECURRED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. THE VEHICLE WAS TAKEN TO A DEALER MULTIPLE TIMES, BUT WAS NOT DIAGNOSED OR REPAIRED. THE MANUFACTURER WAS NOTIFIED OF THE FAILURE. THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 100.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I can see where you have copy pasted a NHTSA file, but I can not tell exactly what is your asking of me?

Can you tell me your symptoms, what you have done, and how I can help?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris