Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My CX-7 will not start. Initially, when using the remote

Customer Question

Hi, My CX-7 will not start. Initially, when using the remote start (no key) the dials went haywire but no reaction. Using the key the dials now react normally but, when the key is turned, I get a ticking noise that sounds like it is coming from the top, left of the dashboard area?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Are you sure the battery voltage is good at 12.6 volts?

Can you try a jump start and let me know the results?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.