Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2001 Mazda B3000 Dash Lights / Tail Lights including brake

Customer Question

2001 Mazda B3000 Dash Lights / Tail Lights including brake lights (not back up or signal lights are out --- daytime running lights and brights seem to work. I looked at fuses and replaced the dash board light switch still no go. What am I doing wrong? ***@******.***
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

For none of the 3 brake lights working. At the brake switch on the brake pedal. Confirm fuse 13 is powering the light green/red wire. With the brake pedal pressed confirm the light green wire is powered.

For no dash or parking lights. Confirm fuse 33 is powering the tan/white wire at the headlamp switch. With the headlights on see if the brown wire is powered.

Check these and let me know.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.