Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
For none of the 3 brake lights working. At the brake switch on the brake pedal. Confirm fuse 13 is powering the light green/red wire. With the brake pedal pressed confirm the light green wire is powered.
For no dash or parking lights. Confirm fuse 33 is powering the tan/white wire at the headlamp switch. With the headlights on see if the brown wire is powered.
Check these and let me know.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.