Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

1994 b3000 p/u after cold idle cuts off engine idle is rough

Customer Question

1994 b3000 p/u after cold idle cuts off engine idle is rough for 15 to 20 second then smooth as silk, whats up?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Are you saying on a cold start the engine dose not idle and when it does it idle rough? Please explain and include compete details and I will try and help you get this resolved.