Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a 2009 mazda cx9. it is the touring model with

Customer Question
satellite radio and navigation system...
i have a 2009 mazda cx9. it is the touring model with satellite radio and navigation system but i dont see where it has an auxilary plug or a way to bluetooth in my iphone music. how do i do this? is there a part i need? i have been given the part number c9f1-v6261 to look up but it doesn't say anything about the navigation system so i didn't wnat to buty the wrong thing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
10/27/2015
Mazda Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing to do here is to make sure your vehicle was equipped with blue tooth options from the factory.On some models this was an option and if your vehicle isn't equipped with it this needs to be checked to see if it can be installed now as well as what all is needed to complete the install.You may need the blue tooth control module or the module and wiring installed.If you contact a dealer with your vehicles VIN number they should be able to look this up for you to tell you what needs done here and to see if your vehicle already has it.

If found that it already has this your blue tooth module may be faulty needing replaced as I have seen these become faulty over time needing replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Hey Pete. I know it has Bluetooth for phone purposes but that's jacked up too. I programmed it and it lost it a day later for basic phone calls. I've been told since it has navi that it won't be able to be equipped with the auxiliary or Bluetooth for phone. I'll get my vin number and see what I can find out.
Can you confirm that this navi versus aucillary is accurate?
Vin number jm3tb38a280130337

I apologize for the delay.

Unfortunately I am unable to check this by VIN myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician