FIX  IT MAN
FIX IT MAN, Master Technician
Experience:  Automotive Technician Trainer
1627031

I have a 2010 mazda 5.I recently had some damage repair from

Customer Question

I have a 2010 mazda 5.I recently had some damage repair from deer hit.They said they replaced front drivers fender,hood and door skin.
A week later driving in a dry climate ,it rained and wipers stopped working.Washer works but not wipers.
The fuses All look okay.The wiper motor is under cowl and cannot be easily accessed to test shape. when replacing fender they would of had to take cowl off to access fender bolts.There are some small gaskets evidently and I'm not sure if windshield glass had to be taken out to remove cowl.There isn't much info in service manual ,so how do you test this without going to all this trouble?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Can you tell me if the wipers mover at all when you try using them? If you are outside of the vehicle can you hear the wiper motor running?

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/mazda/9cok6-mazda-5-2010-mazda-5-i-recently-damage-repair.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.