Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

My sons drove home from base yesterday in s 2001 Mazda B3000

Customer Question
my sons drove home from...
my sons drove home from base yesterday in his 2001 Mazda B3000 3.0. turned it off and 30minutes later it would not restart....I checked and have power to the starter relay in the fuse/relay box in engine compartment. Turn the key and I can hear the Bosche relay click, and there is power on the common terminal 30. I changed out the Bosche relay and same scenario. I made a test switch to bypass everything and the starter works. do you know if there is another safety device inline somewhere.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
10/11/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I need to know it is an automatic or manual transmission

Eric, I am sorry but we had to have it towed to a shop due to my son deploying on tuesday to Afghanistan. And needs to get back to base a.s.a.p.
Thank you for responding

Ok, sorry we were slow to get to you and God Bless your son and keep him safe!

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager