Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My 204 mazda 6 gs 2.3l old fob is not working and we try

Customer Question

my 204 mazda 6 gs 2.3l old fob is not working and we try another 2 all of them unabel to program by turung the key 3 times, open/close the door, is it probably receiver inside PCM has problem, but hat would be tooo expensive to repalce the pcm ?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you consider replacing any more parts try using the factory steps for programming the FOBS. See it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fob%20programming%20Sept%2018.pdf