Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

I have a Mazda Cx7 2011 model, that has the security

Customer Question

I have a Mazda Cx7 2011 model, that has the security indicator light on and the car wont start, what can I do
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you should try is to see if it will start with your spare key, if after trying the spare key and it still will not start then the next step would be to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting . Try this and post back with the results and we can work from there.