Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a CX 9 Mazda 2010, One of the vent covers fell into

Customer Question

I have a CX 9 Mazda 2010 , One of the vent covers fell into the rear the center console . How can I remove the center console and access the rear ventilation system to get it out?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

You dont have to pull the whole console. The rear cover comes straight off so you can access the rear vent cover. I have attached diagram and directions

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks