Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import
29331485

2010 az 5 runs good hour and then i get engine light on and

Customer Question

2010 az 5 runs good for an hour and then i get engine light on and code p0766
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
code Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
P0766 Shift Solenoid 'D' Stuck Off
Most common issue for this is a transmission fluid low or foreign material obstructing the mechanical function of the solenoid or the flow of the fluid through the transmission valve body.
A back flush could sort this issue out if you see the fluid is not nice and clean like clear light red to clear light brown.
Possible causes:
Low transmission fluid level
Dirty transmission fluid
Faulty shift solenoid 'D' valve
Shift solenoid 'D' valve harness or connectors
Shift solenoid 'D' valve circuit is open or shorted.
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg