Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

My 2012 mazda 6 is hesitating on startup. It's almost like a

Customer Question
my 2012 mazda 6 is...
my 2012 mazda 6 is hesitating on startup. It's almost like a bad battery but only lasts for 1 or 2 seconds then starts.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
this issue has been happening about 4 days
8/3/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

The situation with my Mazda had not changed--I still need help. Please respond ASAP.

Are you saying it cranks slow?

If that is the case then a weak battery or the cylinders flooded with coolant or fuel making the engine have trouble spinning is to blame. Prior to starting is the vehicle battery voltage good at 12.6 volts?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician