peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2008 mazda cx9 with navigation system and bluetooth.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 mazda cx9 with navigation system and bluetooth. The bluetooth was working fine until recently. Now I don't get any response when I press the phone button.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are times when it suddenly connects, works fine and then I lose it again.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can try the blue tooth with a different phone and see if it operates properly.If it does then this indicates the phone has incompatible software or a blue tooth issue in the phone itself with the phone needing replaced.
If it acts up the same with a different phone this can indicate a fault with the blue tooth receiver in your vehicle needing replaced most likely.
Thanks Pete