Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Mazda 626: 2002 Mazda 626. The heater/AC blower only works

Customer Question

2002 Mazda 626. The heater/AC blower only works on 1,2,or 3, not on 4 (high) I'm wondering if it is the blower switch and not the resistors since when the resistors go it's usually high that only works. Oh yea, if you turn the switch real hard to the right, the #4 position, sometime it will run on high than go off.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. The fact sometimes turning it hard to the right makes it work means the controller/switch has failed. If it was anything else turning the knob hard wouldn't effect it. You can get a used controller from ebay or www.car-parts.com Let me now how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks.