Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda 3 S: I replaced my ac blower fan and now my turn signals

Customer Question

I replaced my ac blower fan and now my turn signals won't work also my alarm won't arm and the compressor won't turn on.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Though the concerns may be related, and fixing one may address all. We are still only permitted by the website to only diagnose one issue. Which do you want me to address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The compressor
I need you to unplug the compressor then hot wire it to power and ground so it engages. Then start the engine, does the AC then work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I first posted on here, I listed all the things that aren't working. The issue turned out to be the top part of the fuse box the smaller blue connection was not clicked on all the way. Again my turn signals would not work, my alarm wouldn't arm, and my ac compressor wouldn't click on.
So I assume all is resolved now? If not let me know and I will help you figure out what if any issues remain.