Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda MX-3: how to replace a heater core in a 1994 mazda M…

Customer Question
how to replace a heater...
how to replace a heater core in a 1994 mazda Miata
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
7/8/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to remove and replace the heater core you are going to need to remove the instrument panel in order to remove the AC/heater plenum to replace the core. See the steps in the link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Heater%20core%20Jul%208.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Instrument%20Panel%20Jul%208.pdf