sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Mazda B3000 4x2: My driver side window stoped working. Now

Customer Question

My driver side window stoped working. Now I get it up. I've checked all the fuses and wires.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The passengers side works of the drivers side switch but the drivers side window just makes a clicking sound under the dash
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
The problem is most likely a failure of the window motor itself.
What will need to be done is remove the door panel to access the motor. Once you've accessed the motor what you'll need to do is unplug it and set up a test light across it's terminals. With the key on and window switch pressed if the test light does light up then the motor has failed and will need to be replaced.