Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda B3000 4x2: My driver side window stoped working. Now…

Customer Question
My driver side window stoped...
My driver side window stoped working. Now I get it up. I've checked all the fuses and wires.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
The passengers side works of the drivers side switch but the drivers side window just makes a clicking sound under the dash
7/6/2015
Mazda Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
The problem is most likely a failure of the window motor itself.
What will need to be done is remove the door panel to access the motor. Once you've accessed the motor what you'll need to do is unplug it and set up a test light across it's terminals. With the key on and window switch pressed if the test light does light up then the motor has failed and will need to be replaced.