Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Mazda 3 S: I have a 2006 mazda 3 s. 2.3. When i come to a stop

Customer Question

I have a 2006 mazda 3 s. 2.3. When i come to a stop sometimes I have no accelerator. Push the pedal and nothing happens. The motor just stay at 2000 rpms. I shut the car off and turn it back on I have pedal again. I changed the throttle body. Put an extra grounding the throttle body. Still same problem. Had the code read. It said low power going to the throttle body. Any ideas
Category: Mazda
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Can you tell me if this happens more when the engine warms up or more when it is cold? Does it happen every time you drive it?