Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda cx9: my 2008 mazda cx9 wont star. it is not the battery

Customer Question

my 2008 mazda cx9 wont star. it is not the battery everything works it flashes key on the dash i have tried both keys even tried manual key in coloumn
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had the vehicle in reverse with the key on but the vehicle was not started as I am putting in a back up camera when finished i put the vehicle back in park and it wont start. Everything is working ie radio lights etc. tried a battery boost which did not work. Have tried both fobs that did not work tried putting key in ignition that did not work. I just put in a new battery two weeks ago. HELP
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
If the theft light is flashing with the key on, then the vehicle is detecting unprogrammed keys used. Is there an aftermarket alarm or immobilizer on the vehicle? Are you sure you did not blow the fuse to the transmission range sensor? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris