Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

How can I open the door when neither inside or outside handles

Customer Question
work. I cant get...
how can I open the door when neither inside or outside handles work. I cant get the panel off unless the door is open to fix the problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/29/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You have no option but to go through the interior door time to gain access the latch to mechanically by hand get it open. This often results in the interior trim getting damaged.
I finally hit the ouside of door and it opened. Now just cleaning it up and putting it back
Super
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician