Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda Protoge 5: I'm looking weather stripping for

Customer Question
I'm looking for the weather...
I'm looking for the weather stripping for a 2003 Mazada Protoge 5 rear drivers side door
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 4 days by:
7/2/2015
Mazda Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The best place to find this weather strip is from a dealer but if they can no longer get this for you you may have to locate it used.One place I use to find parts like this here is www.car-part.com
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete