Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda Mazda Tribute: Changing battery in mazda tribute alarm…

Customer Question
Changing battery in mazda tribute...
Changing battery in mazda tribute alarm goes off i have no key fob how do u disable alarm
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/28/2015
Mazda Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Assuming it's factory security it will also disarm when unlocking a door manually. There is a disarm switch in the driver's door that will disarm security when the door is unlocked manually. Assuming the system still functions correctly then inserting the key in the door and unlocking it will disarm security.