Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda Cx7: I have a Mazda CX7 2011. Some how all the buttons…

Customer Question
I have a Mazda CX7...

I have a Mazda CX7 2011. Some how all the buttons on the dash board to switch channels, power on off stereo, radio and other buttons are not working. What should I do? Is it the fuse that has blown or something? Pls advice next steps

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 2 days by:
6/18/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hi there,
This does sound like a fuse has blown.
The fuses are located in the engine bay compartment.
Check the diagram for the appropriate fuses, and check those fuses for continuity or fit replacements.
Let me know if successful.

Can u tell me what fuse I have to get and from where?

It's Mazda Cx7 2011.

Can I change it on my own?

I think the fuse box is located next to steering wheel

Hi, yes the fuse box is indeed located next the steering wheel, and the is no dedicated fuse for the stereo - several of the fuses are associated with various circuits, so you should check all fuses.
Hi Adi!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,

Pete.