Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda RX8: 2004 MAZDA RX8 STARTS RUNS MIN THEN DIES

Customer Question
2004 MAZDA RX8 STARTS...
2004 MAZDA RX8 STARTS RUNS FOR 8 MIN THEN DIES WILLNOT START FOR 20 MIN THEN RESTARS HAVE DONE COILS PLUGS FUEL PUMP REFLASH COMPUTER NO SMOKE NO OVER HEAT
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/16/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
When it will not start,what is missing, fuel pressure, ignition spark, or injector pulse?I suspect its the computer most likely to blame in this case. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris