Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

The car(Mazda6) starting after turn de key in ignition 3 t…

Customer Question
The car(Mazda6) starting after turn...
The car(Mazda6) starting after turn de key in ignition 3 times.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/10/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing still sounds like you new fuel pump is loosing its prime. In order to check this you need to install a fuel pressure gauge to the fuel system and monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. Normal fuel pressure on your 2005 needs to be right at 55 to 65 PSI. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.