Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda B3000: 2001 mazda b3000 - ac fan cuts on and off - changed…

Customer Question
2001 mazda b3000 - ac...
2001 mazda b3000 - ac fan cuts on and off - changed ac fan relay - did not fix
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/9/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
When the blower is off but commanded on, can you unplug it and see if its missing power or ground? Possible causes are a wire issue, the climate controller, blower motor, and resistor. I just need to know which is missing to narrow this down.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris