Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda CX-7 Touring: , im sammy, after I replace timing chain…

Customer Question
hi, im sammy, after I...
hi, im sammy, after I replace timing chain on 07 mazda cx-7 and when I driving the timing chain rattle. what cause it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/5/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
If your 100% sure it is in fact the chain doing the rattle then its the chain tension or the oil supply to the chain tensioner not sufficient.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris