Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda RX8: Cleaned cab air filters the other day, started the…

Customer Question
Cleaned cab air filters the...
Cleaned cab air filters the other day, started the RX8 and felt the vent air, it was a lot better but the next day the car would not start, turns over, sounds strange and won't fire.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
6/3/2015
Mazda Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the area you had worked in when the vent air filters were replaced and see if any wiring or electrical components were bumped loose or damaged in any way.If a fault is found correct it and see if this resolves the issue here.If this is checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete