Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Mazda b3000 4x4: I got a b3000 v6 4x4 stick shift got it from

Customer Question

I got a b3000 v6 4x4 stick shift got it from a friend it ran good was running good shut it off and now it wont start or fire at all the engine well crank just fine all fluids are good but wont run help
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure (32 to 45 PSI) and good compression. You need to start first with checking each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking and I will help you find the cause.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I well open fuel line and check for fuel pressure .and pull a spark plug to check for spark . I live out in Tanana Alaska no service station I have to do It myself
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
The fuel pressure can be checked by installing a fuel pressure gauge on the fuel rail service port. Let me know and we can work from there.