Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda Miata: If a radiator is replaced, what other components…

Customer Question
If a radiator is replaced...
If a radiator is replaced, what other components are required to be inspected? Can you provide a checklist that should be used for this repair?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mazda
5/29/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Along with the radiator you will want to check the belts and hoses, (all) and replace the thermostat as well as flush the coolant and fill with fresh 50/50 mix of coolant and water.
….
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.
.