Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

As stated on the site, the same thing is happening to me.

Customer Question
Ron...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
5/24/2015
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
I can tell your referring to another post but I can not see which one. Can I get the year make, model?
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician