Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I HAVE A 2003 MAZDA 6. I HAD TO REPLACE THE FACE PLATE AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2003 MAZDA 6. I HAD TO REPLACE THE FACE PLATE AND NOW THE RADIO AND LED DISPLAY NOT WORKING. I HAD A DIFFERENT PANEL AND THE RADIO WORKED BUT THE AC,AIR RECIRC AND DEFROST DID NOT. THIS IS A BOSE 6 CED DISC CHANGER.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I still have this issue. Do you have any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Hi

Below are 2 diagrams for this face plate (center module).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03mazdacenter.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03mazdacenterdiss.pdf

The face plate does not control the climate control, it just has holes for the knobs. The control is screwed and mounted to the back of the face plate. I assume the climate control on this replacement face plate still does not work?

-

It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this did not help me. I want a refund.

Contact the website and they will help you. I can not do that for you.