Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Mazda rx8: hi ma madza rx8 wont start after changin the cl

hi ma madza rx8 wont...
hi ma madza rx8 wont start after changin the cluctch
6/6/2013
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Hello . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern.

Here is a list of items to check and inspect.

Does the engine crank over??

Does the engine crank but not start??

Is the battery fully charged??

Did you make sure all starter connections are clean and tight??

Did you touch anything under the dash by the clutch pedal during the repair??

Is there any aftermarket remote start or alarm system installed??

Is the theft light in the dash flashing fast while attempting to crank the engine??

Can you manually crank the engine over by hand using a wrench on the front crank bolt??

Please let me know the results if you need any additional help by hitting the reply button.

Thanks
Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.

Thanks all we did was to chabge the clutch n its can't start put new plug n its started once coz its bin parkd for almost 6months

Sounds good. Let me know if you if need any additional help.

Thanks
Drew
Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.